Job Application Process
Please ensure that you follow the application steps exactly. Applicants that do not supply all details will NOT be considered.
STEP 1: Review the available posts below and feel free to filter to find the posts applicable to you.
STEP 2: Complete the test below (except if you are applying for Locum positions) as you will need to submit the results with your application:
- The results of your Enneagram test. Please follow this link for more on our test, how to take it and why we test.
- The results of your DISC test. Please follow this link for more on our test, how to take it and why we test.
- The results of your 16PF test. Please follow this link for more on our test, how to take it and why we test.
- Your CV in PDF format. Please keep CVs brief and see below for examples of good CV templates.
- A cover letter stating why you would want to work at EduExcellence. We are not a ‘normal’ school after all.
- A copy of your ID in PDF format.
STEP 4: Click on the Read More link to apply. Complete the form and upload the supporting documentation. Your application will be reviewed by the Campus Principal and/or the Directors.
STEP 5: If your initial application is successful will be contacted for an interview.
STEP 6: If your interview is successful you will receive an Appointment Letter