Why work at EduExcellence?
One word: Passion.
At EduExcellence we believe that true education happens when staff build relationships with the children. We structure our school to allow staff to build these relationship by limiting the number of learners on our campuses and in each class. Having fewer children in each class allows teachers to spend more time with their learners to truly assist them to develop.
Here are some of the key benefits to building a career at EduExcellence:
- A choice between working with academic learners and our skills (not academic focussed) learners
- Max of 12 learners per class in our School stream
- Max of 8 learners per class in our EduSkills stream
- Support from campus based counsellors
- A small school means that you are part of a small effective team of educators, administrators and support staff
- All staff are trained in our TheraEd (Therapeutic Educational) philosophy. Staff can choose to do advanced training
- Our Schools stream staff receive training and exposure to the internationally recognised Cambridge curriculum
- Our staff are not required to take part in extra-mural activities
- EduExcellence offers all staff access to fully subsidised healthcare. (Terms & Conditions apply)
- All staff may, at their choice, receive meals along with the learners
- Staff development is encouraged and paid study leave is available
- Staff will be part of a growing business with over 12 years of experience
So, if you are passionate about helping learners overcome their challenges to learning and life then EduExcellence might just be the home for you to build your career.